Saturday I arrived at 18:30 local time in Vancouver after a fairly long day. There was a 4 hour delay on the flight so I had a bit of hanging around at Manchester airport. I think the airport air conditioning must have been broken or out of action for some reason as the temperature was way up, way over 30c. I think due to the temperature in the airport the flight was extremely cold for all the passengers who were equally unhappy that the in flight entertainment system was broken. Lucky for me I had my iPod with me, I still managed to fit in four movies.
Its Monday as I type this and its a public holiday in Canada so we can't really progress much yet, but tomorrow will give us a chance to push on with admin tasks such as getting a social security number.
No comments:
Post a Comment